Friday, April 6, 2007

Two quick fixes started

Not too impressive at the moment, but coming along.
The first is the start of the child's placket-neck pullover from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, in 6-12 mo size, with Pure Soysilk purchased last weekend in Providence, RI. Last night I finished the body up to the point where the sleeves will join in, and then found that I don't have size 5 dpns to start the sleeves.
So, I started the Mason-Dixon heartbreakingly cute baby kimono in Rowan handknit cotton, which is coming along nicely. Both are for a baby shower on the 14th.
Interesting that they both match so nicely with this wallhanging in my office.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the colors you've chosen! As a parent, I really appreciate gifts in non-traditional colors. Those are two of the cutest patterns out there, too!

Anonymous said...

I love both of those patterns, and I LOVE the colors you've chosen!